"Rules : The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their devpage comments and tell them to read yours...."
1. I like to think of the internals of my computer using ReBoot and Tron. Naturally, I know this isn't how it is, but there's a nice little enjoyment factor whenever I load up a game and hear in my mind "Warning... incoming game" or when I beat a game and get "Game over... user wins"
2. I go on kicks with snack foods. For a month or two I'll eat one snack food straight, every day, sometimes twice a day. Used to be Provolone Cheese, then it was Tuna Fish (straight out of the can) for a while...
3. I play the game. Yeah, I lost.
4. I will put an insane amount of effort to go to a fur meet. Two and a half hour drive for the local fur group meetup in Cinci? Not a problem!
5. I suppose being furry counts as a 'weird' thing about me. XD
6. I used to play MUDs. Recently, I've gotten back into them. FOr those that don't know, it stands for Multi-User Dungeon. Picture your flavor of MMORPG... then remove the graphics. Yep, text-based RPG.
Whoever wants to do this can. I won't tag anyone.